February 19th, 2014 by polarisglobal

Polaris Global Training Calls Create Big Results!

Polaris Global Training = Big Results!

Polaris Global Training = Big Results!

Posted by Lise R

One of my favourite things about my Polaris Global business is that we have weekly training calls that address powerful personal development topics that have dramatically assisted me in creating amazing results in many areas in my life. I still remember the call where we addressed a powerful exercise that is called β€œcounting your wins”. The principle is quite basic – list 10 wins that you experience everyday that are bringing you closer to your goals. I initially thought that this would be very easy. Boy was I ever wrong! I found myself struggling for the first couple of days piecing together even 7 wins! It does get easier as you go. Now I find myself counting my wins throughout the day to add to my list at the end of the day.

I think another point worth noting is setting yourself up with an accountability partner. This means finding a partner who is also interested in moving themselves forward in life and would like to count their wins daily as well. Just like with anything, have someone to keep you accountable, with keep you on track in being consistent.

I think this exercise is extremely powerful and really important to implement especially this time of year. Many of us have started the new year with powerful goals and resolutions. Perhaps this exercise will assist you in keeping on track with your progress.

394 Responses to “Polaris Global Training Calls Create Big Results!”

1. Alison W says:

This is so true Lise and was speaking about this recently. Not allowing your current circumstances to trump your future vision.

2. Pauline O says:

We bring about what we think about every single time Lise, at least that has been my experience. I still find myself allowing my circumstances to dictate my reality. Sometimes I allow myself to wallowing in the circumstances for a minute, an hour or even a day and I don’t know why. It can relate to physical pain, emotional distress, poverty consciousness – general “lack” mentality. On the other side, when I dictate my reality the circumstances alter to fulfill my intentions and I achieve something wonderful regardless of the circumstances. We are curious creatures πŸ™‚

3. Debbie R says:

Well done Lise. This is the key….to focus on the activity and where you are headed. Mindset is the most important part of the success equation. You can be saying all the same words, and doing all the same activities as someone with a powerful mindset, and if you have a negative or weak mindset, you will not get the result. This of course is where Beyond Freedom Evolution assists us in making that paradigm shift.

4. Lise R says:

Love that Adam, I’m with you. When we put the focus on our mindset, the numbers take care of themselves. I have seen this play out for me big time.

5. Lise R says:

Great tip Lee Anne. Reminds me of Jim Rohn, “Work harder on yourself than you do on your business.” Gold.

6. Lise R says:

You got it Alison! What a turning point this has been for me in realizing that concept. It is so powerful.

7. Lise R says:

I am with you Pauline. I can totally relate any lack of results I am experiencing to the thinking that brought me there, every time. It is a powerful thing to experience the positive effect to know that we always have the power to alter our circumstances.

8. Lise R says:

I agree Debbie – BFE is essential in making the shift πŸ™‚

9. Rachel says:

Nice Lise. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a good kick in the butt when we realize we’ve fallen into a negative brain funk. A bad mindset can totally throw off your motivation, creativity, productivity… I had a day last week where something negative happened to me in the morning, and it stayed with me all day. I was cranky at work, and got next to nothing done. At the end of the day I told myself to smarten up, and committed to coming in the next day with a better attitude. Well, the following day I got a TON of work done and felt waaay better about the vibes I was putting out to my co-workers. I basked in how good it felt to be productive again, and only wished I could have pulled myself out of the slump earlier.
    A negative mindset is a trap that resets itself time and time again. It’ll sneak up on you when you least expect it, just to see if you’re paying attention πŸ˜‰

10. Lise R says:

Rachel – thanks for your comment. IT IS SO TRUE when we start our day off on the right foot everything else just seems to fall into place and we attract more amazing things into our path. I have found that I need to get out of the space I’m in and either plug into some personal development audios or blast my favourite song to get me back on track. You are right – it is the Universe’s way of testing us and asking “how bad do you really want it?” πŸ™‚

11. Lise R says:

WHAT IS LEADERSHIP?

One of our daily activities for success includes “Cultivating the expectation of leadership”. I had a hard time in the beginning implementing this concept into my business. It is only recently that I have really gotten a grasp around what this concept really means to me. To me, being a leader means leading from the front and demonstrating to others (your team and the community) what is really possible here. Being a leader means calling others out on their limiting beliefs and not finding yourself in agreement with small thoughts and restricting views on creating reality. Being a leader means cultivating the ability to be completely honest with yourself and others. Being a leader means not being “nice” but holding your point of view while not making others wrong.

Becoming a leader in my life and in my business has been one of the most rewarding aspects of this business. In cultivating my confidence in leadership I have seen myself grow in so many other areas of my life as well. I honestly do not believe that if I hadn’t found Polaris that I would have strived to become a leader in my life. Polaris and BFE have given me the tools to strive and acknowledge my strengths while also working on my weaknesses.

What is your definition of a leader?

12. Rachel says:

Hi Lise – you always get me thinking. Thanks friend πŸ™‚

I think that a leader is someone who believes in the project they’re working on, and doesn’t lose sight of the end goal. They often motivate their team simply by their apparent passion for the project. A leader should be someone who makes you feel great about your strengthened abilities and how you use those strengths to contribute, and they help you find ways to improve on your weaknesses. A good leader is someone who you can trust to guide you in the right direction. Most importantly, a good leader never leaves their team feeling as though they are unsupported; they follow up, stay involved, and can proudly share in the wins of their team.

You can apply these examples of leadership to so many people in your life… your yoga instructor, your manager, your coach or team captain, your teachers.

13. Debbie R says:

I absolutely agree with your definition Lise. Well done on finding the leader that was always within you, that Beyond Freedom Evolution helped you discover!

14. Lee Anne B says:

For me leadership is really showing someone the way. Not telling them what to do, but showing them how to do it. Laying the path and demonstrating what is possible x Leading by example

15. Alison W says:

BE, DO, HAVE. For me leadership is someone who takes control of an area of life for example and creates a result. Inspires others.

16. Adam B says:

Love it Lise, great post. What comes up for me also is that a leader shows up all the time, does what has to be done and takes as many people with them on their journey.

17. Pauline O says:

I think you have covered the qualities of leadership beautifully Lise. I would add – being in integrity in every regard and never expecting others to do what we are not prepared to do ourselves.

18. Lise R says:

Rachel – beautiful definition of a leader – love it! Passion is key. I think it is such an important character trait in any leader and it becomes apparent to the people around them. Magnifying the strengths of people around them is key as well. Thanks for sharing.

19. Lise R says:

Thank you Debbie. Leadership has/is a long winding journey for me. I continue to learn new things about myself and am so inspired with leaders around me in our community such as yourself πŸ™‚

20. Lise R says:

Lee Anne – love it. Being the example is so important and you totally rock at that! Thank you.

21. Lise R says:

Be-Do-Have is right Alison! Inspiring other people by leading from our higher/future self.

22. Lise R says:

Adam – “does what it takes” is gold. Not allowing our excuses to get in the way of getting the result.

23. Lise R says:

Pauline – “never expecting others to do what we are not prepared to do ourselves.” I picked this up from you in the beginning and it has stuck with me since. πŸ™‚

24. Kym K says:

Lise you are (BE) demonstrating leadership with your post. By reflecting and fine tuning ( DO) your method of operation and committing to the continuing process are qualities of leader. It is also focusing on how you can contribute and share your knowledge which creates the results ( have).
    For me as I continue my fine tuning, I feel like I am continuing to expand and it is a wonderful feeling.

25. Lise R says:

Thank you – that’s beautiful. We are either expanding or contracting. Expanding is where the growth takes place. It is a pleasure to be on the journey with you <3

26. Lise R says:

CONFESSIONS OF A FAILING BUSINESS OWNER

It took me a little while to really create the results here in my business. I thought I was doing all of the right things – I was placing the ads, I was calling my leads and I was working on myself. I kept throwing myself little pity parties and feeling sorry for myself. “Why am I not creating success? Why not me?” I think back to the way I used to think then and it becomes blindingly obvious as to the reasons why I was not successful. Let me share with you some of the thought tracks that were going on in my mind….

“I have placed 2 ads this week and I have only generated one lead, this doesn’t work.”
    Solution: place more ads, free ads work you just need to do more, have at least 4 legs of marketing!
    “I think I am doing a 3 plan.”
    Solution: You need to know you are doing at least a three plan, write down your numbers, be accountable.
    “I will try and catch the training call today, but I might be busy.”
    Solution: BE ON EVERY TRAINING CALL. As a minimum catch the recording ASAP. Period.
    “I am using my BFE. I did an exercise last week.”
    Solution: You must be working on yourself EVERYDAY. BFE and other means of PD are essential to create the results.
    “I have been doing my 3 plan now for so long and I haven’t had any results.”
    Solution: Keep going. The numbers work out every time. 2 x 90 day plans back to back and you are guaranteed to get the result

Wow. It is so empowering to look back on my limited perspective and really feel like I am winning now with the shift I have experienced. Any limiting thinking you have experienced that you might like to add to the list?

27. Rachel says:

Lise – how awesome is it for you to be able to look back and identify the reasons why you weren’t succeeding? You’ve clearly grown so much… way to go! I guess sometimes we might think we’re doing everything in our power to reach for success, but there is always room for a little extra effort πŸ™‚

28. Debbie R says:

Well done Lise. When one is willing to really confront their actions, it reveals the solutions and eliminates the excuses.

29. Lee Anne B says:

Well done Lise, glad you have realised that WHY questions don’t serve us and don’t move us in the right direction for success. Congrats on the growth, success and learnings xx

30. Pauline O says:

What you have outlined Lise is exactly the process and word tracks (either spoken or thought) that EVERY new Distributor goes through at some point in their business. We have a list of steps to follow every day – 6 Daily Activities for Success, however people being people don’t always follow things to the letter or give full consideration to every aspect. The other comment I’d add to the list is “I won’t be attending that event until I’ve made the money” With Super Saturday just around the corner the most responsible business decision to make is to attend the event to ensure you make more money!

31. Lise R says:

Rachel – you are so right. Sometimes self-reflection on our past efforts/results is so super powerful! Looking back and realizing why we weren’t succeeding is the key to changing our habits and achieving the goal.

32. Lise R says:

Thanks Debbie. Confront is not always easy, but definitely always worth the effort.

33. Kym K says:

Wow Lise – so honest – thank you.
    What comes up for me is the limitation that free ads don’t work – I love what you said – yes they do – just do more.
    “Stay calm and keep placing ads” .

34. Alison W says:

Great honesty Lise and that is what it really takes to create success.

35. Adam B says:

It’s amazing the difference between what we think we’re doing and what we’re actually doing Lise. True leadership is understanding the difference and having the courage to not only accept it, but to change it. Well done to you.

36. Lise R says:

Love that Lee Anne. No more “why” questions, just “how” questions…. πŸ™‚

37. Lise R says:

You bet Pauline – I have thought that before too! Great point.

38. Lise R says:

Thanks Kym. Do more do more do more. πŸ™‚

39. Lise R says:

Thanks Alison, it may have taken me a little while, but everyone has their own journey.

40. Lise R says:

You nail it with “change it” Adam. I knew that I wasn’t getting the results I wanted so something had to change. Thank goodness.

41. Adam B says:

You rock mate! Well done

42. Lise R says:

CAN I BE REALLY HONEST WITH YOU?

Over the last couple of weeks or so I have been applying the new principles around prospecting, three way calls and marketing that have been discussed on our latest training calls. WOW. The latest thing I have applied is the complete honesty piece in speaking with my leads on 3 Way Calls. This morning when speaking to a lead who was stuck in poverty-consciousness I asked him, “Can I be really honest with you?”…..I went on to explain the financial abundance that is available to be created here. Rather than aligning myself with his limiting beliefs, I found the space within my honesty to share my perspective.

What a shift. As a result I left the call feeling a bit uncomfortable, like “Did I really just say that?!” I think this is a really good sign that I am making steps in the right direction by getting myself out of my comfort zone. Have you applied anything to your business lately as a result of our latest training calls?

43. Lee Anne B says:

That is so awesome Lise πŸ™‚ wonderful. It is great to speak your truth than just agreeing with someone to make them happy x

44. Pauline O says:

Well done Lise. It’s quite a big step to have that honest conversation with people telling them what they deserve to hear rather than what they want to hear. I have also found myself being more direct than previously (and I’ve always been quite direct) but now I find I’m also asking more questions which then gives me the opportunity to share a different perspective.

45. Rachel says:

Ooo, being honest is so tough sometimes! How did your lead respond to your honesty? I think you’re so right in saying that getting out of your comfort zone can be a sign that you’re heading in the right direction… because who wants to sit still in life?! Way to go on challenging yourself to be honest in sharing your point of view.

46. Debbie R says:

Well done Lise, that is always a sign we are learning and growing! Yes, always taking some nugget to apply from the calls…..most recent is making banners.

47. Lise R says:

Thanks Lee Anne – this has been such a powerful breakthrough for me across so many areas in my life.

48. Lise R says:

I love that Pauline. I will take that on (asking more questions) – it is a powerful thing to be curious about people and really understand where they are coming from.

49. Lise R says:

Thanks Rach! The lead responded really positively. He actually thanked me at the end of the conversation for being honest with him. I think most people really value honesty even if they are incapable of doing so themselves they can really appreciate the characteristic in others. You are right – staying still is stagnate and not where I want to be at all!

50. Lise R says:

Debbie – making banners, love it! You will have to keep us posted on the results, can’t wait!

51. Alison W says:

Great work Lise and I think if you walked away feeling that its a sign of growth in you.

52. Kym K says:

Lise – How wonderful to hear you stepping more and more into your power – congratulations – I bet it feels wonderful. I have to say I am practising being more honest also – I had a lawyer the other day who shared his income goal as $75k – when I asked him ( honestly) why so low – being a lawyer surely he would expect more – turned out he was a suspect not a prospect and if I hadn’t asked that question I would have qualified him – I put the phone down feeling good for choosing who I share my amazing business with. Its a great freedom to speak directly and respectfully and not as a pleaser. Whoo.

53. Adam B says:

Well done Lise. That’s a great sign of growth because most people are afraid to speak their truths in case they upset others. I think you’re actually helping them by speaking up and the fact that you’re uncomfortable suggests you might be on the right track πŸ˜‰

54. Lise R says:

Thanks Alison, I will continue to work on getting uncomfortable! πŸ™‚

55. Lise R says:

Great win Kym, thanks for sharing. You are so right, we are the gate keepers and we choose who we want to be working with, and what a powerful thing that is! Good for you xx

56. Lise R says:

Thank you Adam. I took a lot of inspiration from you the other night on the prospecting training call – I really got a lot out of your straight forward posture, thank you!

57. Adam B. says:

Your welcome and thank you! Funny story, the first guy I disqualified with a 100K income goal has come back to me so strongly and is heading for a 3-way next Monday! I really believe that there is no reason to beat around the bush or sugar coat things. I am looking for serious people wanting to make serious changes in their lives.

FYI- -I too get a lot from listening to you on the prospecting calls. You are very clear and precise with your word tracks and have such a warm approach. Keep up the great work and who knows, maybe one day we’ll host one together!

58. Lise R says:

Nice one Adam – your posture and honesty definitely paid off. I love your approach. Thank you, I would love to host the call with you one day, let’s put it out there! πŸ™‚

59. Bart says:

Wow, Lise … what a win!!! You have inspired me to take my prospecting and three-way to a higher level. Honesty is not only the best policy, honesty creates the results we are looking for. If someone cannot handle the honesty, then that person may not be one I wish to associate with.

60. Lise R says:

I agree Bart – honesty is the most powerful tool we have here. We are not tying to sugar coat anything or sway anyone. We are here to present the facts and not beat around the bush.

61. Lise R says:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A POLARIS GLOBAL DIRECTOR

I took some time to reflect yesterday on the freedom I have now as a result of my Polaris Global business. A common question I get from people that are looking into the business is, “What do you do?” I really do have to pinch myself sometimes because what we do here is not hard and it affords us an amazing lifestyle with so much freedom.

Here is what my day looked like yesterday –

5am – I got up with excitement. I have NEVER been a morning person, but lately I cannot find an excuse to keep me in bed any later than about 6am. I made myself a coffee and curled up with my latest personal development read.
    7am – Made breakfast, answered emails and placed new ads
    8:30 – Left for yoga class at 9
    10:30am – Did some prospecting calls
    11:30am – Went out and visited with my best friend and her baby
    1:30pm – Did some one-on-one training with one of my team members
    2:30pm – Our Professional Marketer’s training call
    3:30-4:30pm – Did some more prospecting/follow up calls
    4:30pm – Went out and got some groceries
    6:00pm – Live BOC
    6:30pm – One-on-one training with another team member
    The rest of the evening – I had dinner with my hubby, spent some time in the garden, wrote a new blog, and continued to read my Personal Development book.

WOW. What a life. πŸ™‚

What does your typical day look like here as a Polaris Global director?

62. Rachel says:

What a life indeed! A convo that Brian and I often have is about making work fit into our life, not the other way around. Way to go on achieving your ideal lifestyle Lise.

63. Alison W says:

Awesome day Lise, thanks for sharing

64. Kym K says:

Love it Lise – I was just thinking the other day how maybe it would be helpful to share a day in the life of – here is what my day looked like yesterday
    5.30am – woke for my miracle morning – bfe, journaling, meditation, visualisation, writing down inspired thoughts to guide my day.
    6- farewelled Mike – off for work for a few days
    7am yoga
    7.30 am – dialled into professional marketers call
    8.30am – breakfast, dress
    9am – prospect usa
    9.30am place ads
    10am prospect Australia
    11am – BOC – intro guest – wall of sound testimonial
    11.30 – domestic stuff – including a walk
    1pm – marketing research and more ads placing and listen to recorded calls
    2pm – 3 pm – read in sun
    3pm – using my phone to check social media outlets as internet down
    3.15pm – decided to write as still no internet
    4pm – Follow up call – 3 way
    4.45pm – sent wins via phone, wrote gratitude’s, made note to catch up on blog for next day.
    5- 6pm more writing
    6pm – dinner
    7.30 – 8.30pm an hour of a program of interest
    8.30 – bed to read. excited to do it all again

65. Adam B says:

Looks relaxed !! Can’t wait to do it full time and spend an extra 30hrs a week working my business and having more fun,

66. Lee Anne B says:

Love it Lise x Here is my day today.

5am Wake up with excitment like you
    5:30am Emails, Phone calls to USA & Canada
    6:30am Breakfast and girls ready for school
    7:30am Beyond Freedom training call
    9am Personal Training
    10:30am – 12pm Phone calls
    12pm lunch
    1pm Out to the school for end of term presentations
    3:30pm – 5:30pm Girls Gymnastics
    6pm Dinner and Baths for Girls
    6:30-7pm Phone calls
    7pm Girls in Bed
    7:30pm Emails and BFE
    πŸ™‚ Rest of night with hubby

67. Lise R says:

Rach – I love that. I love you both and your philosophy on life and work. I agree that there must absolutely be a balance there and it is up to us to create that. The moment we stop placing a priority on our personal lives is the moment that it all falls apart. I believe it is possible to create an amazing life in work and in family/friends when the attention is put there. xxx

68. Lise R says:

Thanks Alison, I do have awesome days, everyday. I am forever grateful that this business found me πŸ™‚

69. Lise R says:

What an amazing day you’ve had Kym. It is so cool to see how much we can actually fit into our day while being productive working on our business and also making time for other things like family and our own personal development. Good for you. xx

70. Lise R says:

I see you there in no time at all Adam – you are definitely in creation mode and on the path to living that lifestyle!

71. Lise R says:

Love your day Lee Anne! I have always been curious about how you schedule your day and get it all done. Thank you for sharing, valuable insights as always πŸ™‚

72. Debbie R says:

Great examples….being summer in Canada, much of my day is spent by the pool, with a laptop and cordless phone, the business is totally portable.

73. Lise R says:

Sounds amazing Debbie – I wish I could join for a swim/mastermind πŸ™‚

74. Lise R says:

WHO I AM BEING THANKS TO BEYOND FREEDOM EVOLUTION

My life looks so different now since beginning my journey with Beyond Freedom Evolution almost four years ago. I believe that I attracted BFE at just the right moment in my life. As a young 24 year old woman, I was very lost. I did not have confidence in myself or my abilities and I was constantly looking to others for approval. I agreed with the masses to prevent confrontation, and wasn’t confidence enough to value the leader within myself. What we don’t know we can’t fix so I was blissfully unaware of the person I was being.

Enter Beyond Freedom Evolution. Who I am being now reflects my inner values and ethics. I am no longer afraid to speak my truth and take responsibility for my life. I see now how powerful a leader I am being and who I am affecting in stepping into this role. I feel content as I continue to take the steps to improve my life in all areas. I am more aware than I have ever been at the compatibility I have found in my husband and have developed the willingness to always work on myself and in turn, becoming a better person for everyone in my life. Since opening up the pages of the BFE I have been transformed in the most powerful way, I love me.

75. Lee Anne B says:

Love it Lise, huge congrats to you. For taking on the learnings, implementing and changing your Life. It is an amazing feeling x

76. Adam B says:

Awesome Lise, huge shifts – Congratulations! The Beyond Freedom Evolution is a product that actually makes a difference to the lives of many whom decide to make it happen. As I mentioned on your last BFE call, I really enjoy listening to you and I’m extremely grateful for your contribution to this community as a true leader.

77. Alison W says:

Congratulations Lise on taking the steps to become all of who you are.

78. Kym K says:

Lise – You are a beautiful example of the power we have in using our Beyond Freedom Evolution program. It has been a joy to witness your transformation and your willingness to share your journey definitely inspires me to keep working on myself. Congratulations on your wins.

79. Pauline O says:

I can’t imagine you as your former self Lise. Congratulations on the amazing, strong leader you have evolved into and all you continue to become. You rock!

80. Lise R says:

Thanks Lee Anne – it certainly is. Reflection is a power tool, looking at where we were to where we have come. Amazing!

81. Lise R says:

Adam – thank you, that means so much. Only recently have I been able to see myself as a leader and really take on that role. I also get so much from your contributions and the leadership you demonstrate within our community as well. We are so fortunate to work alongside such inspiring individuals!

82. Lise R says:

Thank you Alison, it’s definitely a work in progress, but feeling like I am constantly moving closer to my future self.

83. Lise R says:

Kym – thank you for being on the journey with me. I am also inspired by you and all of the work you are doing on yourself as well. xx

84. Lise R says:

Thank you Pauline, I know that I am in good company! xx

85. Rachel says:

Way to go Lise! I LOVE the person that you are, and it’s been such a treat to watch you evolve over the past few years. Although I have always seen you as a strong, confident woman, it’s an amazing accomplishment to see it in yourself. Woot woot!!! πŸ™‚

86. Debbie R says:

How powerful Lise! A true example of the power of Beyond Freedom Evolution.

87. Adam B says:

Thanks Lise, that means a lot to me too! Pauline’s right – you rock sister! Catch you in Denver!!

88. Lise R says:

Thanks Debbie!

89. Lise R says:

Haha! Thanks Adam – see you there!

90. Lise R says:

Thank you Rach for all of your support you continue to demonstrate to me friend. I love you so much and am always very proud of you and the woman you continue to evolve into xx

91. Bart says:

What a beautiful blog, Lise. You are indeed an inspiration and someone I enjoy hearing on the calls and find it always an honor to work with you!

92. Lise R says:

Thank you for the kind words Bart, the feelings are mutual. I certainly value you and all that you provide to our community.

93. Lise R says:

DUPLICATION WITH POLARIS GLOBAL

I am absolutely in love with my Polaris Global business and what it has to offer me. Since retiring from my teaching career in secondary education I have been able to create time freedom and an unlimited cap of the level of income I can achieve. I have earned more in a week than I used to earn in a month -WOW. That in itself should be enough.

What has really got me blown away lately is my team, the amazing people I work with. To see someone go from lacking confidence in themselves to truly excelling as a result of Beyond Freedom Evolution is absolutely amazing. When I see my team knock out their qualifying sales and excitedly hit their 3 plans, etc it makes me so much happier than hitting any of my own goals. This surprises me. I am not yet a parent but I imagine this is similar to the pride demonstrated from parent to child when an accomplishment is achieved.

I love my business and what I can create here, but more than that – I love what this business can provide for others. I think this is a major turning point for me and I am so excited for what is to come!

94. Adam B says:

What a fantastic win for you Lise! Congratulations on the success of you and your team!

95. Alison W says:

It is amazing to watch others, far more exciting than anything I could create myself.

96. Kym K says:

Lise that is exciting indeed, of course we are all committed to achieving our goals, the feeling of assisting our team to achieve these is something incredibly special and lifts spirits because I know I am making a difference. Congratulations to you and your team.

97. Pauline O says:

That’s beautiful Lise. There is nothing more satisfying as a parent to see your child grow, being happy and excel in all they do and that is exactly what it is like when we build a team and have the opportunity to enjoy and celebrate their growth and achievements. It is far more satisfying and rewarding than our own success but we can be grateful knowing that our personal success has been the pride of our enrollers too β™₯

98. Debbie R says:

I believe you have taken your teaching to the next level Lise! Instead of requiring students to get the “correct” answer, you are now leading them to discover their full human potential… Big congrats!!!

99. Lise R says:

Thanks Adam – it is truly a beautiful thing to see others succeed as result of our product and business. <3